Bidvertiser

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Activities of yesterday

With Blogger being down yesterday and PSN STILL being down, I got a little bored. I couldn't post anything on my blog and I couldn't do anything online on PSN, so I decided to do a little gaming with games released last year.

I picked up Dante's Inferno from a friend yesterday and started playing it. I'm currently in the circle of greed, and I'm enjoying it thoroughly actually. I don't know why some reviews gave it such a low rating like a 6.0 and so on. I'm currently enjoying it, though there are some things in there that i would change. It's about preference i guess.

Hope you guys enjoyed your day yesterday too. Keep it cool.

Baka

8 comments:

  1. I've heard good things about Dante's Inferno. Never played it myself though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the bloger was down so I had it to study, yeah, I know, got even more bored xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep i sure did, partyyyy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dante's Inferno was a great game! And my yesterday was pretty much the same except make "Dante's Inferno" Metal Gear Solid 2 and loads of sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's still fun out there

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lot of people pegged it for a GoW knock-off, but I enjoyed it and the story.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the psn situation is a complete disaster.

    ReplyDelete