Bidvertiser

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

NOOOOOO!

As you know I was so excited to get my copy of Killzone today. I was so prepared and everything. I got my gaming shelf all organized to welcome the new family member into my home. Then it struck me. I realized that I'm writing a Biology exam tomorrow and needed to study for it as it's going to determine my future of becoming a doctor.

So alas, i did not have time to pick up my copy today. The fact that i had loads of homework didn't help my cause either. So the chances are I'll either pick it up tomorrow or Friday(that'll be a definite). This frustrates me, and my chances of getting my precious is slim for tomorrow, but it's still there. I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed.

I hope everyone that pick up their copy already is enjoying it loads and kicking some serious ass. I shall join you in the days ahead. But for now: I'm off to study for Biology.

Wish me luck!

Baka

PS. The Dragon Age II demo is finally out! Guys, I suggest you all download it and check it out. I've been waiting so long for this game, and i know it's going to be awesome. Another bonus is that BioWare is going to give everyone who downloaded the demo 2 free in-game items if the downloads reach 1-million. So get to downloading! I wants me a free item! Haha.

Happy gaming guys!

8 comments:

  1. well thank god dragon age II is out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Biology before Killzone, probably the best choice. Now you can use your anatomical know-how to more efficiently kill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah gotta check out the DA 2 demo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bad and good news in one post, good luck on the exam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well good for you non choosing the exam!

    ReplyDelete