Bidvertiser

Monday, May 9, 2011

Meh, accounting test

I wrote an accounting test today. Man, it was not good. The reason it wasn't good wasn't because I didn't study. It was because we wrote on something COMPLETELY different to what we had to study.

Basically, there are 2 accounting teachers for my grade, and my teacher didn't set up the test we needed to write. He was mislead about what we needed to study, so now we all did really badly.

meh, we'll just complain tomorrow and hope we get a different test to write. Oh well, time to do some homework then game on a little bit.

Baka

19 comments:

  1. I didn't do very well on my accounting final. Oh well, blah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god I hate it when teachers do this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's shitty, I've been in similar situations...hope it works ot for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that sucks. Your teacher must be new; usually veteran teachers have all their material set up from the previous years they taught.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that sucks :( I hope things work out for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it happens.. better luck next time

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no idea how anyone studies accounting, hope it works out for you though

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've no idea how anyone studies accounting, hope it workd out for you though

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate when teachers or professors do that crap. Study this and you study study study then it's completely different on the test.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hate when that happens. hopefully you'll get a new test.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They'll just give you all a C and say, "you don't need to get an A in all your classes."

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds open-shut unfair. Let us know if it turns out for the better.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tell me about it. I'm an accountant and I hate it. Hit me up if you got any questions.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck with the complaining!

    ReplyDelete