Bidvertiser

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Need some opinions

Hey guys. I've been thinking, I want to do some playthroughs for the blog, but a got a few problems with doing the PS3 or any console playthroughs.

I would do them, but i don't really have the equipment for it, I have a webcam, but i don't want to give you guys crappy quality videos. I also have a mac, so doing PC playthroughs isn't really going to work well.

So I've been thinking: I have a SNES emulator and i could might as well just give you a playthrough of that. I'm not to sure if that's what you would want right now, but atleast I'm trying.

Basically, i wanted to ask you guys if you had any requests for me to play. Just leave a comment of what you want me to play. I'll be looking forward to doing it for you guys

Baka

23 comments:

  1. i would love to see some castlevania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any of those old snes games would be awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. you could do some screen recording, than you wouldn't have to worry about quality, and it would be a lot fun if it was some kind of scary game with reactions xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. EVO was always my favorite game!

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E.V.O.:_Search_for_Eden

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah, Castlevania. Haven't seen that played in years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would like to see some tetris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get a Gameboy simulator and have a nostalgy hour every day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another vote for castlevania

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't really have a request..any PS3 games would do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chrono Trigger or Link to the Past - Either is always an EPIC playthrough!

    I do support EVO though - Love it

    ReplyDelete
  11. When I used to stream I would play bad stuff. You always have people streaming the same things, try to find something different.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh gameboy, how I loved that thing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm with Tetris, really need some help with it, I keep getting stuck on this one level where you have to stack some blocks.
    So confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. castlevania would rock :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VI, Donkey Kong Country 2! Some of my favorite games! I have a 102% walkthrough for Donkey Kong on my youtube channel if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  16. pity about the PS3 playthroughs, those would be good

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super Castlevania IV, or Super Mario RPG

    ReplyDelete
  18. great post. SNES emulators have taken so much time out of my life!

    ReplyDelete
  19. A Contra playthrough would be pretty cool for sure.

    ReplyDelete