Bidvertiser

Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter, LaGers!

Hey there LaGers. Just dropped in to say happy easter and have fun with the families on the holiday.

I haven't had time to post yesterday or the weekend because my brother came from another town to visit(yesterday was his birthday, so i partied hard). I would make a video about this, but my parents are sleeping, unfortunately. So I can't make a video right now, and i can't tonight because I'm going out for dinner with the "familia".

Put on your bunny ears and jam down to some good old gaming. Hang in there my fellow Playstation-ers. Hopefully PSN will be up soon(fingers crossed).

Baka
PS. Here's a really good cover of Want You Gone (credit song at the end of Portal 2). I've had this song stuck in my head for the whole day. Enjoy!

16 comments:

  1. Dude I cant belive ps3 is still down

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PSN down? "and nothing of value was lost."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the same Easter vacation from blogging. It was a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol truth is Sony doesn't know how to fix it that's why it's taking so long. Probably.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Want You Gone! It's a great outro song, but sadly, it's nowhere near as good as Still Alive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Need that robot voice for a ringtone/text notification.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice blog, Followed and supported <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Followed! Happy easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy easter! love ur blog! i followed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Easter! I hope Jesus saw his shadow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy easter, following now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy easter. nice blog btw

    ReplyDelete
  14. Portals! Awesome song!

    Following and supporting!

    Yorkie Love

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that song. I think I'm subbed to that guy already on youtube as well....wonder how I missed that.

    ReplyDelete