Bidvertiser

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rest at last

The hectic week of mine has finally come to pass. All i have to do is music tomorrow at school at 07:00, then I'm finally free!

For now I'm just watching The Big Bang Theory season 4 on my computer and just chilling with a bottle of soda and some oreo's. This is the life right here. I'll get to gaming news and writing about my exploits on gaming tomorrow again. I'm so so sorry for procrastinating so much guys. I'm just really busy and right now I'm way to tired to do a full post.

Keep your eyes glued for the next post. I'll be doing it asap. I also recommend The Big Bang Theory. Great show indeed.

Baka

PS. Keep up the good work! nearly have a hundred followers! Just 3 more :D

5 comments:

  1. Ah, I start classes in about a week, so we'll see how well I can keep up my blog after that, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have not seen an episode of The big bang theory, i gotta get on that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh right, I need to see this week's TBBT

    ReplyDelete